OK, So Photos...


Apologies for my absence this past week...it's been a strange one.




















Went to the Museo della Storia di Bologna, which was rather fascinating and even at one point required 3D glasses.  Then got chocolate and hazelnut gelato and hung out in the piazza with my gals and my guy (Ginni, her friend, Franci, moi).




















Sun was playing hide and seek today, so I captured the blossoming fields but not the sunny hills, which reappeared as soon as my camera was safely tucked into my bag.  Was in a weird mood and no one was around, so sat on a bench and wrote things and took a selfie.




















Ginni just discovered that Google translate will talk if you ask it to, and this has provided hours of entertainment for her, me, and really anyone in the vicinity of her giggling.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Insufficiency of 'No'

GoT Rape?

Rainy Wednesday With "Puh"